返回

陈然的公开内容

文章、回答、音乐、视频、播客和访谈的统一归档 · LinkedIn · 编程 · 7 条 · 第 1 / 1 页

和 AI 讨论内容归档

ChatGPTClaude

2025

AI 时代,程序员的“终结”与“新生”:从“制造者”到“顾问”的思维变革

文章8 分钟

我今天想聊一个话题,这可能是我在 AI 时代感触最深的一个变化:关于“程序员”这个角色,或者说,所有“技术执行者”这个角色的根本性转变。 我们正在经历一场从“制造生产”思维到“顾问咨询”思维的剧烈迁徙。 这不仅仅是技能的迭代,更是一种职业身份和核心价值的重塑。 我想从我最近的一段亲身经历讲起,这是一个关于合作的故事,它...

Beyond the IDE: The Engineer of the Future is Customer-Focused

文章15 分钟

Introduction – A New Morning in Engineering: The sun peeks through the blinds as an engineer settles in for the workday, coffee in hand. But this isn’t the codi...

Why LanceDB is THE Database for Multimodal AI: A Technical Comparison

文章48 分钟

Vector databases have become critical for powering AI applications that rely on similarity search, from semantic text search and recommendation engines to image...

The AI-Native Way of Developing Software: A Personal Journey into the Future of Coding

文章50 分钟

Introduction: From Skeptic to Believer in AI-Assisted Coding I still remember the first time I pair-programmed with an AI. It was late 2021, and I had just inst...

AI让“外行”变高手?——从AI音乐到AI编程的思考

文章5 分钟

你是否曾想过,不懂代码的人也能用AI完成创意编程?或者一个不懂音乐的程序员,也可以用AI做出让自己都惊喜的音乐?在AI时代,这些都不再是天方夜谭。本文将结合我自身“用AI做音乐”的经历,聊聊“AI原生(AI-native)”的思维方式,为什么它能让“外行”获得更多超级能力。 1. “外行”做音乐:不一样的创作角度 我是...

Learning from a “Failed” Cursor Project: Why It’s Sometimes Better to Start Fresh

文章3 分钟

Have you ever spent days refactoring code, only to discover it would have been faster—and more effective—to start over? If this sounds familiar, you’re not alon...

I Built Three Projects Without Typing a Single Line of Code

文章5 分钟

Could you imagine spending 10 years honing your coding skills, only to one day put your hands in your pockets and simply tell an AI to build your next project? ...